I thought this was good fun. I received it from a friend and was asked to personalise it and send out to my friends with a request to pass it back to me. I got some interesting replies. These are my answers.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mamma Mia
4. What is your favorite TV show? Strictly Come Dancing
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I never eat breakfast
6. What is your middle name? Valerie
7. What food do you dislike? Fish
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Eagles/Fleetwood Mac
9. What kind of car do you drive? Opal (joke,read blog)
10. Favorite sandwich? Spam, beetroot, mayo
11. What characteristic do you despise? Manipulation
12. Favorite item of clothing? Anything comfortable
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? USA to see our friends
14. Are you an organized person? Sometimes
15. Where would you retire to? Home
16. Favorite birthday? My 100’th!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Prepare for a family "garden party"
18. Furthest place you are sending this? USA
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Jean
20. When is your birthday? 11th July
21. Morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 5
23. Pets? No (only OG!)
24. Exciting news you'd like to share with us? I’m twice betrothed (read the blog)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A comptometer operator (they earned most money. That is comptometer, not computer!)
26. How are you today? Fine
27. What is your favorite flower? Rose
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Today
29. What are you listening to right now? Glorious silence
30. What was the last thing you ate? Cheese & tom sandwich
31. Do you wish on stars? Yes, most definitely
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright pink
33. How is the weather right now? Sunny
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The blind man (as in man who fits them)
35. Favorite soft drink? Sprite
36. Favorite restaurant? Vinnie's (read the blog)
37. Hair color? Who knows!
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? A black baby doll
39. Summer or Winter? Summer
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both
42. Coffee or tea? Coffee
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
44. When was the last time you cried? Recently
45. What is under your bed? Carpet!
46. What did you do last night? Was proposed to by Rick Wakeman (read the blog). Actually it wasn't last night, it was Tuesday evening, but I'm still basking in the glory.
And finally…. Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends. Life is too short and friends are too few.
All in love with Emily Portman - One of the bestest things about having children is the range of music they bring to your house. Thank God it's not Slipknot, but Emily Portman's Tongue Tie...
14 hours ago